1) Discussing the 1st Hustings for all 4 candidates- Rye (held 22/11/19 and Livestream- with the film subsequently available on the Hastings and St Leonards Extinction Rebellion Facebook group page).
2) Discussing the Conservative Candidate’s decision to avoid the Hastings Extinction Rebellion hustings
3) John Minter refers to the 2066.uk website
4) Who are you/ What is your background/ Where Are You From?
5) How do you define your success?
1) Why are you standing? What are you going to achieve?
2) The fixed(?) views of the elderly make it harder to acknowledge another view?
3) Is A General Election the best way to recruit (your wishes for community Development workers?
6) An aside about being in Oxford in the late 1980s with Johnson and Caroline Lucas