- Developing the Peoples Justice Service and Mediation Support Ltd
- Developing the Criminal Justice System's equivalent of the People's Justice Service with partner Youth Offending Teams (For this work, payment is from Restorative Technology Ltd)
- Promoting www.streetbank.com in Hastings & St Leonards (supported by Freelending CIC, of which I am a co-director)
- Returning to active work as a Trustee of the RJC (after my sabbatical year)
For the year from September 2011, I plan to give my time, prioritised as follows:
The first three cases (in three days) on http://peoplesjustice.org.uk are as follows:
- Hastings Pier Fire -a Hastings resident starting private communication with the "arsonists" (and selectively allowing some of it onto YouTube)
- London (Haringey) 'ambushing by 4 youths'
- London (Barnet), theft of cycle accessories
Ironic that I was also a crime 'victim' on 5th November 2010, the website launch date. I am pursuing justice with the individuals (who I don't know) through the People's Justice Website and posting a notice at the site of the crime in East Finchley to incentivise their participation.