Friday

Sharing the dream of a Triratna Right Livelihood Team in St Leonards On Sea

I find the “Triratna Mantra” playlist (opening track below as YouTube film) a perfect (uplifting) start to the day. This YouTube playlist is now my usual start to the day. 
I remember the #TriratnaAloka Triptych you show, which can be found in the basement shrine room of the London Buddhist Centre. When I lived there for 6 months (prior to #HastingsPierFire calling me away) our Karuna Trust #RightLivelihood team meditated for 40mins each morning in front of this Tryptich.

Now having established a role as #PaulCroslandIndependentCandidate & become clear how to build welfare in the most deprived part of SouthEast England, the time is ripe for the Tiratna Household that I’ve asked Alobhin to lead. Whilst his lead would be in establishing a harmonious Buddhist Household, mine would be in establishing the Aspiring Dr Ambedkars of St Leonards on sea (#ADAOSLOS) as effective in addressing the needs of the “downtrodden”. This #RightLivelihood project is one of the three projects dearest to my heart* - please see the #PaulCroslandAndAlobhin films to feel this palpably. 

May all here be well & if you can’t be well, then I wish for you that you be strong.

* The other two projects I cultivate most carefully:
1) #InvestInTheFestivalOfTheNewSociety2066 (FOTNS2066)
2) The next (five?) book(s) to be written by #PaulCroslandDraftAuthor, starting with “The Myth Of The Heartless Tory; #BeyondPolarisationInPolitics

No comments: