Friday

What is the “Refuge Tree Woods YouTube channel” about?

An unexamined life is not worth living" they say. I also hold myself to account in public for how I am living it; me "The Imperfect Idealist". I share what delights, what troubles, the joy of friendship and the quest for reliable meaning in life.Whenever I manage to get-up again, after phases of my #bipolarwarriorcycle that are conventionally called depression, I will be again #standingforgenerosity and hopefully learn with you here as we(?) fall down time and again in building #CommunityCohesion, #ConvergentPolitics & a “Democracy of Met Needs”.

As the #GE2019 #PaulCroslandIndependentCandidate I’m seeking to establish a tradition of #HastingsIndependents keeping their deposits (ie 5% of the vote) in general elections. I offer on #HastingsTube a way for us to get to know each other better in the search for the #ReplacementIndependent. Would you welcome group mentorship to become the #IndependentCandidateToCome?

Alongside observations on life and “Mess In Progress” talking to the camera to prepare for books such as “The Myth Of The Heartless Tory” , Investin2066Country and the Festival of The New Society 2066”, “LevelUpOurLife”, “Dad post-Dad” & “The Secular Religion Of Music; Integrating the Classicalist, The #CreativeHippy & The #CreativePunk within”.

#AppliedBuddhism from #FreeRangeBuddhist 007, who has experienced #DadAndSonIsolation until Dad’s August 2020 death, then #LockdownMentalHealth issues & recognising my loneliness and “vulnerability”  ie #PaulCroslandLonelyHeart,
#PaulCroslandDraftAuthor, practicing #NobleFriendship. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mIDTXXAekSu8xnTznkt4mn_xb2GJiTcs

No comments: