Saturday

Our (virtuous) intentions in meeting here (virtually)?

The web is a battle ground for me, and I suspect in some way, for you too? Where the conflict is is in relation to what the web is for? My use of it is both about 'What can I grasp?'and 'What can I give?' When I engage with the web with an intention of giving, I experience open, expansive states. This I like much more than when I let the web ensnare my tendencies towards greed, hatred and confusion about what's most important now.

I list on this page only the sites on which I give the most; other uses of the web are confessed in www.theimperfectidealist.blogspot.com; but why would you want to read my confession?
****************************************
"When you can do nothing else, you can always give"
You can start giving:
  1. by starting a difficult communication: www.peoplesjustice.org.uk
  2. by sharing something you have: www.streetbank.com
 **************************
Comment on the use of technology for healing: www.restorativetechnology.blogspot.com

Be wryly amused about how I even try and bring the healing of 'being with nature'into a blog: www.whatkindofwater.blogspot.com
Be even more amused at Paul following the wry advice of a friend to create a blog of my newesr blogs!: www.paulsnewestblog.blogspot.com; a meta-blog, no less.

Call in at the "generosity Head Quarters" in Hastings (or take the virtual tour):
http://sussexcommunity.blogspot.com/p/mediation-support-ltd-at-southwater.html
Kind Regards
Paul

No comments: