- To activate this community loyalty card, please write below the house number, post code and cost of where you live: (http://additionalinfo.blogspot.co.uk/p/cost-of-living-in-st-leonards-east.html)
- St Leonards Sharing Consortium accepts "street creds" from streetbank.com as a currency, exchangeable for St Leonards Timebank hours.
The relevant Hastings Observer articles can be found here about how I brought this work to Hastings & St Leonards when I saw the pier fire as the most accessible & important community development opportunity in the UK, bar one.
For Coastal Currents 2012, I have prepared a diverse playlist that has "method in its madness"; comments on how you found it will be greatly appreciated - please add them below Tony May's at the bottom of this blog post:
- Was the playlist interesting/entertaining/inspiring for many of the recommended minimum 30 minutes?. If you didn't last 30 minutes, please let us know where you gave up and why, for this is part of the research going into design of a new (Community Development )Broad casting/Interconnecting Channel.************* (Also how long would/did you spend at the open studio no 19 in September 2012, as advertised on p42 of the 2012 Coastal Currents programme?)
- Would you watch more than 30 minutes if you were paid to, and how much would you want to be paid (in St Leonards Timebank credits?)
- Have you resolved to join the events on the 2nd anniversary of the Hastings Pier Fire -5th October 2012?
- Have you paid your £10 refundable deposit for the day workshops on Friday 5th &/or Saturday 6th October?
- For the 7pm for 7.15pm event entitled: "The Pier Fire Investigation - progress so far" (priced at 2 timebank hours) will you be claiming your discount by bringing along your "Community Loyalty Card"?
- Do you know who designed the St Leonards Sharing Consortium "Community Loyalty Card" & do you know someone who might want to design the next one (Hard cash available)?
- Have you identified other ways in which you want to use a "Community Loyalty Card" or start up a community loyalty scheme with your neighbours?
- Does any of the above (NOT) make sense to you?