2) St Leonards TownTeam (http://stleonardstownteam.blogspot.co.uk)
A response to the Portas Bid video submitted on 30th March 2012:
Portas Bid video
3) Team St Leonards
[Watch this space & http://teamstleonards.blogspot.co.uk
Meanwhile a St Leonards Community Facebook page has been set up by Ali
Paul has recorded this in the bath!:
& Paul has (allegedly) improved on Damian Hirst's Art:
The video on YouTube has a link to the website where Paul would be grateful, warm & fuzzy if you engaged in voting for the St Leonards Love Statue of your choice on http://love-statues.blogspot.co.uk
Local community (re)generation themes:
- The ongoing loss of justice in relation to those known to have been on the pier on the night of the fire & the consequences of not resolving this to the satisfaction of the community?
- What difference the Jerwood Gallery is making, or will -in time- make to Hastings, and whether there is harm to be addressed here too?
- What "St Leonards Love Statues" could do for "St Leonards" in the way that Anthony Gormley statues eg "The Angel of the North" have done for their local areas?
- How to stop developments squeezing out much that we value here?
- How we can best address social exclusion and the roots of social unrest?
- “Sustainable Local Futures” - in the new world economic order, undertaking the transition to a local economy that is more independent of world shocks?
- “The amazing wealth of original, talented young people ,numerous local, high profile events and projects” promoted by The Respond Academy, amongst others?
- "Ethical Outings in Hastings & St Leonards" (in relation to Arson etc) & what role we play across all generations in "character building" and taking responsibility, rather than letting things get worse.