2) Where there is difference, build understanding and trust
3) Practice seeing "my" property/wealth as belonging to the community
4) Honour the "5 ways of well being": Connect, Be Active, Take Notice, Keep Learning & Give
5) Value community learning opportunities eg "Hastings Pier Fire Justice Fiasco"/ "We Need To Act If We Want Justice"
6) In responses to all conflagrations develop creativity & flexible nonviolent (direct) action
7) Earn our care in later years by acts of service this week
8) Generate support structures for all with as much wisdom and compassion as we can foster for self and other/world.
Do you know the difference between a conflict and a dispute? The second requires two people actually expressing the inevitable rubbing up of conflicting strategies; the first does not.
Are you using the energy of conflicts/disputes well such that you are getting better results and less violence (disconnection/demand/deserve thinking/denial of responsibility) each time. To do it differently this time try the free on-line walk-through of your situation via http://CommunicatingNeeds.org
To change your relationships to money, time and community for the better, please read/watch this blog or just phone/text Paul for a chat:
Zero7807 066 202
& the Care4Care.mov message (from Prof Heinz Wolff) that I'm taking personal responsibility to deliver to 19,000 doors in Hastings & St Leonards is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_MZZnJhsvI
What do you make of the #2066 #Timebanking Gallery?
(We're based at Southwater Area Community Centre, TN37 6LA).
You might, for example, come along to discuss or play "Yes to What? The #2066 #Timebanking Game".
The Gallery is open Mondays and Fridays from noon-6pm (or later by request).
To register your interest and thereby hasten the convening of meetings for the 20+ other locals who are interested in moving this forward for the welfare of all: http://stleonardstimebank.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-register-page.html
And for a general introduction to Timebanking from one of the national organisations who commissioned me to create a social media strategy for them, see: http://timebanking.org.uk